Stainless Steel (SS – 316, SS – 304 & SS – 201)
- Non – Releasable locking
- Corrosion resistant
- Weather resistant
- High temperature resistant
- High strength, rigidity and hardness
- High dimensional stability, even under the effect of heat
- High abrasion resistance
SS – 316
- Highest Tensile Strength.
- SS – 316 is standard Mo (Molybdenum) added austenitic stainless steel.
- Addition of Mo (Molybdenum) increases general corrosion resistance.
- Resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion in chloride environments
- High Temperature Strength.
- Excellent inter-granular corrosion resistance during welding.
- Excellent inter-granular corrosion resistance at elevated temperature.
SS – 304
- Higher Tensile Strength
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Higher Formability
- Deep Draw- ability
- Corrosion Resistance
- Superior yield strength at a lower cost.
SS – 201
- SS – 201 type steels are lean nickel alloy austenitic stainless steel designed as a cost-effective solution for 301 grades in various applications.